Thursday, August 21, 2008

Things to do in the limited 1 week before I leave for Japan

Okay, okay, Don't panic!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. So many things to do!!!! :'(


a) SingTel expiry date of contract: 21 Sept 2008. Check: http://myad1.singnet.com.sg/broadband_signup/snbbrecon.asp?speedPlan=8m tonight and see if can sign up for this instead.

b) Temporarily stop the SH line from 1 Sept till 3 Jan 2008. [of course, please pay SH bills before they charge another fine]

c) Sent email to SIA to await for baggage allowance increase. [waiting for response]

d) Do internet check-in 48 hours before (and get the aisle seat!!!)

e) pay school fees ($121) f) pay OIR ($30)

g) Submit internship report! (important! It's LONG overdue)

h) withdraw money from StdChart

i) Back up all documents and files onto my external hard-drive

j) buy travel insurance

k) buy backpack!

l) change money from SGD to Yen [must have at least 30,000 yen in cash when I'm there]

m) buy adaptor!

n) buy rechargeable batteries!!!!

o) PACK, like DUH [but must have packing list first :(]

p) study for jap placement test *sighs*

q) get present for host family

r) register for courses

s) photocopy 2 sets of IC, and 2 sets of passport

t) buy toiletries

u) Check if my appliances have transformer

v) see dentist

6 comments:

  1. Hi gal!!

    my dear ladies companion! =)
    i will miss u!

    i'm glad u haf a 'To-Do' list before u leave.. I can lend u my standard travel itinerary list if u want.. it comprises of the main items la.. additional stuff u can add on.. then keep it always.. no need to make a new list all the time then..
    but not to worry.. i'm sure ur granny will help u pack! ;) *wink*

    Luv, @nu
    www.in-anu-tshell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey gal,
    the japs love tiger balm...
    and bak kua..

    hahaha thats what my sis got for her host family the last time they went japan.... hahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh, remember to submit ur internship report. They're very strict on it this year i heard. dun know what's gonna happen if we did, but i wouldnt wanna try haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Anu: I'll miss u too! *sighs* I don't know, maybe I'm used to PSD. haha, and the people there. So I'll really really miss PSD (until I go Japan! heh) I want ur standard travel itinerary list!!! and anyways, sad to say, granny has passed on. But I'm sure she's still with me in spirit! heh.

    To Cher: Tiger balm and bakkua! can bak kua actually get thru the customs?!!!

    To Nat: SIGHS. next wk is the date due for my report. I'm so sick of thinking about what to write...

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha i dunno leh... i mean.. maybe not in large amounts... nowadays got those vaccuum packed ones right.... then stuff btw ur clothes... LOL

    can ask the mei zhen xiang ppl... haha they shld know...

    tiger balm.. really.. ha can get half a dozen for them.. for ya kun kaya.. lol... tts what my korean tutee's mum ask me to get for her friends...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there gal.. I sent u the travel itinerary.. hope u got it.. else, pls let me know asap.. =)
    have fun @ Japan!

    ReplyDelete