Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Doing well.

My Spoken Japanese score is, at the moment, at 98.1. That's not including the later half of the term lah. And not counting dropping the lowest scoring Vocab Quiz or Lesson Test. I also got my Reading and Writing Japanese results back too. 99.7. If only I said, during the reading test, twelve thirty instead of twelve, then I'd have gotten 100%. Damned it. So careless. I was very careless with the Spoken Japanese Listening bit as well. Arg, could have gotten just a bit higher. Maybe 99.. Oh wells. Better than nothing. I'd just get full marks for my next lesson tests and vocab quizzes and hopefully it'd work to my benefit..

Also got back my reaction essay for Issues. I got a B :( Sighs, seldom in my SMU career have I gotten a B. How disappointing. Must do a better reaction essay next time! Maybe I should have written on Soka Gakuen instead of writing on collusions. Sighs, I'm bitter about my B =(

Tomorrow I will have my 3rd project meeting in KGU. It's been such a long time since our last project meeting. I have that, "I hate project meetings cos they are a total waste of time" kinda feeling. *sighs* Can't imagine what it's gonna be like for me to go back to SMU, land of the project meetings on holidays and weekends. :(

***

I asked Asuka, and she's willing to lend me her winter high-school uniform for halloween on Thurs. I know halloween's on Friday officially, but then, everyone's dressing up on Thurs. Hence, I shall dress up too :) Kinda excited. Asuka said her clothes might be a little big for me. But I'll figure it out! So, byebye rock/punk girl image. Hello school girl image. haha.

***

One of the Japanese students in the student lounge is irritating the hell out of me on Mondays and Wednesdays. I don't read the readings for Issues class because I expect that the time from lunch will be used on the readings. Unfortunately, this girl keeps coming to find me to talk to me. I explicitly tell her, "I've gotta study because I have not read my readings." But she never ever ever gets it. She just introduces more friends of hers to me, who want to practise English and Mandarin.

Last Monday, I successfully passed her to the HongKongers. Fang Yu wasn't around for me to pass them to for practising Chinese. [he'd hit me if I did it. haha. But then, he always hits me, so it's nothing new.] I skipped classes last Wednesday, so they weren't able to come find me. Yesterday, I managed to pass them to Daryn who talked a lot to them about Shikamaru from Naruto. I wonder... Who am I going to pass them to tomorrow? At most, I just stop appearing at the fish tank lah. There's an empty classroom at Level 2 that I can sit in to really complete all my readings. Haha. Fortunately, tomorrow's readings is about hikokimori. I bought the book in Singapore and already finished the readings. So it's fine for tomorrow.

Daryn was surprised when I expressed my dissatisfaction. She liked them. But, she's not the one rushing to finish the readings either. haha. But, its SO ANNOYING. They just CANNOT get my hint. Isn't it a freaking obvious hint? I don't even ask them to sit down. I thought, this is the land of collusions?! They should bloody know what I'm trying to say, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment