Friday, October 24, 2008

Momodani and Korean Town (24 Oct)

This is my 5th post today... Haha.

***

No photos here, sorry to disappoint. Forgot to bring my camera today.

Exams finally FINALLY FINALLY ENDED. :) Hehe, well, till next Thurs. Next Thurs I have another exam, but who cares about it when the main bulk of the exams are done by this week? :P

Daryn and I decided to go to Korean Town, seeing that Daryn is a Korean American.

Walked to Hirakata-shi Station and had a mad rush through the town. Bought 88yen icecream. I'm recovering from my cough. So, am entitled to make myself happy by buying the 88yen icecream. Okay, the operative word is recovering. I may not have recovered 100%, at least not when I cough and Daryn replies with, "Don't die!" But the coughing fits are getting less frequent. Maybe every 30minutes, instead of every 5-10minutes. After icecream, went to hyaku-en store to buy crackers, to the other hyaku-en store to buy word pads [i need those now, from lesson 6 onwards, the vocab consists of words I've never seen before]. That took up maybe 1.5hours. Haha, we couldn't decide what to buy and what not to buy :P

We took the wrong JR Loop Line to Momodani. Haha. So only reached there at 3.30p.m. My fault lah. Read the signs wrongly. haha. Anyways, today's shopping theme was, "Halloween Party Dress up!"

The shopping we did today... Haha. I bought 1 very punk looking shirt. If only I have a short skirt to go with it. It totally looks sexy. Haha. Daryn says I'm narcissist cos I kept telling her, "Oh My God! I look so good lah!". hahahaha :P But, I really look good in it, so why should I lie?! It's gonna be my "Halloween" costume. Was supposed to go as McCain's Running Mate [from the discussion with FY] but then... I think my punk looking clothes would make me look more punk rock chickish. Though, there is NOTHING remotely punk rockish. A friend told me that I look like I'm a girl next door. Haha. plain jane, vanilla-ish kinda girl. Nevermind. I'd make sure I look punk-rock-chick-ish on Thurs for the Halloween Party!!!!!!!!! We walked along the Momodani street and found a 2nd hand clothes store. So, I bought 1 jeans dress, 1 very very comfortable long sleeve shirt, and 1 sleeveless top [for summer, for summer]. All that for 700 yen! Haha, around 10dollars. Cheap or what?! I love my jeans dress. hehe. :)

We sort of got lost walking to Korean Town [again my fault]. But found it by accident. Daryn found kimchi [she loves it so much] and we got ricecakes as tea break. Haha

What a totally wonderful day, with a wonderful friend.

Tomorrow's flea market with a whole bunch of friends :) hehe. asked Alex, but Alex lazy bum that he is, said he didnt wanna wake up so early. I mean, he keeps asking me to bring him places, but NEVER wants to wake up early. *$&*%(*$ ah well, he can go play frisbee for all I care. Idiotic human being who doesnt wanna go France anymore. I spent 1/2 before my exam, when I should have been studying for my exam, to convince him to go to France, to no avail. Stupid boy. :'(

Okay, need to shower, then to sleep. It's 1.41am now. If I dont wake up in time, i'm gonna get slaughered tomorrow. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment