Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween - 30 Oct

I know Halloween's on 31 Oct, but since we had the party today, I shall just put it at 30 Oct.

Robbie told me yesterday that the party did not have food, nor did it provide drinks. For me to go to any party, there must be the availability of food and drinks. For there not to be any... It's preposterous! But anyways, YK-san convinced me to go by telling me that it'd be interesting to get "get picked up by totally sober, hungry guys". Haha. Not that I've ever gotten picked up by totally drunk guys. Or guys, in general. But, hey, it's worth a try! haha.

So, this morning, I decided to dress up like so:




















The coat that Asuka lent me was too big for me, so I used my own coat. Her skirt was too long [below knee] so I folded it at the top to make it into a mini-skirt. While actual school girls don't wear tights [they just wear long socks], I'm afraid of the cold. So I wore both tights and long knee high socks. Plus boots, because my sports shoes have little holes in them for air ventilation and it gets freezing cold sometimes. The part about the get-up I most love is the tie and the pin. The tie is deep red and the pin has Asuka's high school's name on it. Haha, the overall effect, if I may say so myself, was rather impressive. I really look like a high school student... Okaasan, when she saw me, she said, "Doushitan? Kookoosei mitai!" [What/Why are you dressed like that? You look like a high school student!]

I'd on facebook convinced Kristina to wear her she-devil costume [which she did, but I have no pictures of that]. We felt a bit odd, especially Kristina, because few other students were wearing costumes. Haha. A guy in our class wore a Sherlock Holmes costume, another wore a cow-boy get-up.

But later, more people came in, dressed up. :) Here are the people i asked to take a photo of...







































This guy is dressed as a maid in maid cafe. He's wearing high heel boots. Haha, when asked if it hurt, he said it didn't. 5 hours later... It hurt badly. BADLY. So, he took off his boots and pranced [and danced, and twirled] around CIE lounge.




















I at first thought this was the Joker from Batman. Later I was told it's supposed to be the guy from Night Before Christmas [I think the name of the character is Jack?].




















I can only say this guy is hilarious. The swan guy. He won 3rd place I think in the contest today.




















Yuki wore a costume too! Haha, don't you think it's cute?! He said he rode the motorbike in this teddy bear costume. "People look at me twice," he told me with a grin. haha. "But I ride seriously." He's really cute and funny.

Today, we ended class early because of an exam and Asuka, Saki and I spent 1 hour drawing stuff on the board and they taught me a bit of Japanese as well. Haha. And I taught them the word, "narcissistic". Ehem, because I told them Daryn calls me narcissistic sometimes. Haha.

At about 530, we went downstairs for the costume party, which consisted basically of watching the contestants from the fashion show strutting down a make shift run-way :)









































I know, those are bad photos. I only had my phone, forgot my camera. Not my fault, right? =)

At the costume party though, I managed to find my other half... In Yugo!




















Haha, I'm dressed as a high school girl, and Yugo is dressed as a high school guy. Unfortunately, mine is sort of summer uniform, and his is winter uniform. But, nonetheless, perfect match!Yugo's senpai, Ryotaro was also dressed in his uniform, but then that picture is in Yugo's camera. I shall wait for Hiroshi, Ashley, Amy and Robbie to upload pictures onto facebook then steal them. Hehe. =)

Tomorrow, I'm still dressing up as high school girl, because tomorrow is the real Halloween. :) Halloween is so fun!! [Well, only if the whole group participates in it lah]

All that compliments I got today is totally getting into my head. Haha. It came from both guys and girls. If it only came from guys, then you know it's because of the mini-skirt only. But it came from both genders, so it's because I really did look good today. Haha, totally totally totally getting into my head... Making it explode. Haha, Yugo's was the funniest, "If you were in the contest, I'd vote for you!" and "We look like boyfriend and girlfriend." [with regard to the picture above]. I think I shall have to tell Robbie that he should stop day-dreaming. HAHAHAHA. [internal joke]

I totally didn't see Alex the whole day. Just assumed that we didn't manage to catch each other today [but that's almost impossible! KGU is so small!] But I found out that he's actually ill :( Aww, poor thing!!! He said he was gonna come as a giant frisbee [because he's always playing frisbee] but cos he got sick, he couldn't go shopping, though tomorrow he's coming to school. haha, I'd have people to show my costume to, who haven't seen it! =P

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... I loved today. It was really really fun. Haha.

5 comments:

  1. O.M.G!!! Huey i think you and Yugo are a perfect match! No need to look any further, or back, for that matter ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huey, u look so cute in that high school couple picture =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! did u take off ur posts for me? :) the one on gigi's song?

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha.. cute outfit young one.. fulfilling ur dreams of being a Jap high sch gal rite?.. =)

    hey.. is there any time difference betw Sg n Japan ah?

    ReplyDelete
  5. To Nat: Hahahahaha. So funny. Robbie emailed Yugo and asked, "do you like huey?" and Yugo's response was so funny. Hahahaha. Robbie thinks he didn't get the romantic implications of the email, and I think Yugo's just plain shy and doesn't want to let his feelings (positive or negative, or neutral) be known. Typical japanese, maybe.

    To XZ: hahahahahaha. =P Damned, this should have been in TJC's graduation booklet.. :P

    To Jon: you know where it is. Go look for it.

    To Anu: YES. :P and my dreams are fulfilled. Next up, maid cafe's maid costume! Hahaha. Japan is one hour faster than Singapore :)

    ReplyDelete