Sunday, October 5, 2008

"I was bored!" says Huey in self-defence

Hence, I went on Youtube and watched the following few Youtube videos. Haha. And didn't study/research... *sighs* Its time for dinner anyways! =P My throat hurts really badly though :'(

1)同じ月を見てた
It means looking at the same moon (i think). It's so sweet, the MV. haha. I'm a sucker for sweet MVs :)



2) 花火 - Mr Children (I keep hearing this on TV)



3) くるみ - Mr Children [It's quite funny but a little bit sad MV.. And the song is beautiful! =) The guy who picks up the paper right at the end is so shuai! hahahahaha... can truly see how bored I am...]



4) ひとみを閉じて - Ken Hirai [Close your eyes] Haha, I've loved this song since the last time FY let me watch Pop Star and I was hooked onto Ken Hirai. Instead of watching Mr Children the entire time, need some variety...



Note to self: important word I learnt:



dictionary form: 止める (やめる)

止めなさい (impolite way, more used when talking to children)

Meaning (you can already tell from the Kanji): to stop. It's probably a る-verb, so, if u want to ask politely for someone to stop, it will be: やめてください.



Why important? Because Otoosan and Okaasan always use it with Hikari-chan to Wataru-kun. So, I must learn it to. Just brandish it as and when I need to.



Another important word I learnt:



dictionary form: 座る (すわる)

すわなさい (impolite way, more used when talking to children)

Meaning (again, you can tell from the Kanji): To sit. It's (i'm quite sure) another る-verb. Thus, if u want to ask politely for someone to sit, it will be: すわてください.

And I need to learn this, because Wataru-kun and Hikari-chan are ALWAYS standing on their chairs. So I go, 危ないよ (dangerous), and I stop short because I don't know how to say sit. Now I know. すわなさいよ!

No comments:

Post a Comment