Friday, October 24, 2008

More updates about things that happened during the week

Written on Thursday.

I'm tired. I suspect it's the medicine. The medicine is amazing, though. Within 5 days, I'm actually not coughing as much as I used to! Unfortunately, the walk in the rain yesterday may intensify the coughing later on. It wasn't my fault that it rained the whole day yesterday during the Jidai Matsuri and then the Kurama himatsuri. :( I had an umbrella, not that it was helping much of course. The downpour was so bad! I took no photos at Kurama Hi Matsuri. So will steal some from Lucia and maybe Kristina. Now I have to add Jidai Matsuri and Kurama Hi Matsuri to my "places to blog about". Aiyah, so sianz. Have all these blog entries that are late. :( Will do it tomorrow evening when I'm done with my exams.

This week, like I mentioned, was exams and more exams. Spoken and Reading were all right, though I suspect some penalty here and there cos I stumbled over some parts during the oral exam. But, oh well. What's done has been done. What killed me on Tuesday was not the Spoken and Reading. It was the horrible Entrepreneurship exam. I don't even want to think about it. Every time I read the readings, I fell asleep. I tried 4 times, and everytime the same thing happened. :( I'm just not cut out for business concepts lah. Even the marketing section that I'm normally interested in put me absolutely to a sound sleep. The exam consisted of 7 short essays. Reminds me of those econs essays we had to write in JC. 1/2 hour for 1 question, and sometimes, 1 question had 2 parts. So, 12 mini-essays in 3 hours. *shudders*

Since I'm recovering, I will, tomorrow, eat an 88yen icecream and a sweet potato apple pie [yes, you read that right] with Daryn. Following which, we will wander to Korean Town where we will find more food... It'd be a day of food hunting, seeing yesterday I didn't eat properly, and the craving for icecream is getting to me. :(

***

I must be one of the stupidest girls on earth! I took my clothes out of the washing machine and was wondering why my white skirts and clothes had pink stains on them. Then finally, when I got down to the last article of clothing in the basket, I found out why! I'd put my red lipbalm into the washing machine AND dryer together with the rest of the clothes. BAKA BAKA BAKA!!!! I'm STUPID. So, not only are my clothes stained pink [and I've gotta find a way to get rid of the stains], I need to buy a new lipbalm. Arg... Waste of money. That stick of lipbalm could have lasted me all of my time here lah. *sighs*

***

On Tuesday, a guy (I forgot his name, and his name isn't all that important) and I were talking about this White girl's fascination with Japanese boys. I was told the term is, "yellow fever" [ i.e. the White fascination with Asian people. The fascination goes to wanting them for lovers etcetcetc].

Hmm, in a strange twist, this guy asked me, "Do you have 'white fever'?" [white fever = Asian men/women's interest in White men/women]. What a strange question to ask someone especially if you're not very familiar with the person. -_-||| My reply was, "No, I don't have white fever." And the response from the guy was, "Oh, that's too bad for me and [insert name of another guy who was sitting with us]."

erm... -_-|||

The strange conversations that I have...

***

2 comments:

  1. ahahaha.
    Don't u even realize that unnamed white guy tried to pick you up? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. are u serious?!!!! What a strange way to pick up girls! I mean, who would ask, "Do u have white fever?" as a way to pick up girls?!!!

    ReplyDelete