Monday, September 1, 2008

In Japan...

I'm stealing someone's wireless internet... haha, this is so like when we were at westgate and we'd walk all the way out to the front to catch the wireless internet. Thank goodness someone didn't secure the wireless, or else, I'd be out of internet for today [or for any days before I register my computer].

Anyways, this is just to say that I'm okay and everything went rather smoothly =) just in case anyone is worrying. I've got a nice roommate who's been here since Saturday, and she'd be showing me around [like, how to walk to school, which is 30minutes away from here...]

My placement test is tomorrow, and I'm just going to fail it lah. It makes no difference to me whether I get into some advanced class, cos then I can't keep up. haha. So, the books that I bought from Kino may not have use anymore! Well, till I get back and try to take JLPT 3. haha.

A lot a lot of paperwork to be done tomorrow. Today's just the opening of the bank account... And, erm, a tour around the school that I'll be missing cos it's at 945am and I'm still at the dorm at 938am. Haha.

Breakfast is jon's muffin. Haha, thank u jonny boy for giving me the muffins. they're lifesavers, seeing that I didn't buy much at the grocery stall yesterday, except for an onigiri. Basically, because I'm moving out alr, so it doesnt make much sense to buy loads of stuff, only to throw them away. Though, I'll go down to the grocery stall later to get orange juice. Haha. ORANGE JUICE!!! Source of FY and my vit c in US. HAHA.

Some exchange student told me that the homestay family can live as far as 2 hours away from the school. Okay, that's freaking me out. :( and each day, they can spend 1000 yen on just travelling. Fantastic.. SIGHS. $$ will really flow out. *crosses fingers that it doesnt happen* And apparently, I'm the only stupid idiot who cannot speak japanese and requested for a host family. the rest have studied japanese for like 2 years or more before they request for a host family. Haha. Oh wells.

I'll get around to uploading pics onto facebook once I've got more secured internet connection (or something). The weather's pretty hot here, like Singapore. Yesterday, my roommate came in sunburnt. So, I guess I've gotta apply some sunblock today. *regrets not bringing an umbrella*

And I'm drinking water from the tap (very safe lah...) cos I'm too lazy to boil water. WAHAHAHAHAHA.

And, my roommate's calling me to go out now. tata! =)

P.S. Thank you everyone for sending me off. I feel so touched! =) And for those who didnt send me off, it doesnt matter, cos I'll be back in Singapore next year! In 4 months 2 days. =) [school hasn't even begin and I'm counting down... :P]

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe you didn't bring an umbrella! buy one of those cute hello kitty ones i'm sure you will find everywhere...hahaha

    have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't have internet at your dorm? Please take pics of sex toys and your cute Mexican friend (preferably together). WAHAHAH...

    ReplyDelete
  3. XZ: No, no hello kitty umbrellas around yet. But if I find one, I'll remember to buy it. :P

    FY: Internet cannot be used at the dorm until I get my laptop back tomorrow evening. And my cute Mexican friend has disappeared for today, though I saw him plenty of times yesterday. Along with his disappearance, came another cute Mexican guy! haha. =P and erm, the pics I'll attempt to take when I find one. haha. But, definitely not with him. Please stop destroying my already very fragile reputation!

    ReplyDelete