Monday, September 15, 2008

Kyoto Trip No. 2

Today is a public holiday: Respect for the Aged Day. Went to Kyoto again today with Daryn. Have loads of pictures, and some updates about Kyoto. However, because my SD card reader is now with Daryn, and will not be back until maybe Wednesday, I have no way of uploading those pictures. So, the Kyoto update will have to wait.

Plus, there is a hiragana test tomorrow, not that I'd fail it.. of course not!!!! This is me you're talking about! haha. =P Joking =P But nonetheless I've gotta study.

There's also Prof Tracy's homework, and another 15 pages of reading *arg* :'( I spent so much time shopping and walking around during the long weekend that... I FORGOT I HAD HOMEWORK and TEST. :'(

So, to the homework it is!

But I'm kinda tired from all that walking today. Really really tired. We walked from (at least) 11am to 6pm, almost without resting. So, you can imagine the exhaustion. I was wearing court shoes [aiyah, being hiao what. it was the only pair of shoes that fit my outfit today] that were definitely not suitable for walking long distances. They kept sliding off because I was wearing my new long black socks. Hence, I've got a new nickname (Daryn keeps giving me new nicknames) Cinder-huey [after Cinderella]. I was trying to run for the traffic light when my shoe slided off. Had to hobble back, grab the shoe, and run for safety.. haha.

Anyways, the only things we ate were taiyaki (will show the picture when SD card reader returns :) ) and half the packet of the black sugar biscuits. Basically because we were unable to find a place to sit and eat lah [we were lost, yes. But it was fun getting lost, I tell you!] Despite all that, I must say, today was one of the most enjoyable days of my time here in Japan. I was out with someone I enjoy talking to and enjoy walking around and getting lost with [she's really easy-going with regard to places to visit, and we love being silly together], the day was cloudy and a little bit drizzly, but nothing that an umbrella cannot handle, the place is KYOTO, FOR GOODNESS SAKE! KYOTO..., it was own-time, own-agenda... Well, basically, it was really a great and fun day today :)

Maybe I'll fall asleep doing homework. *sighs* I hate homework, and I hate tests, but like BK likes to remind me, I'm here to study [and, I shall add: enjoy myself]. So, must study, MUST STUDY.

Benkyoshimasu! [study]

Gambarimasu! [加油]

No comments:

Post a Comment