Friday, September 19, 2008

My new phone

I'm very tired (haha, every post is going to sound the same).

Had been doing quite a bit today, so am very very very tired. I owe a certain someone an email, of course I'm well aware that I'm late by 2 days. Haha, ごめなさい! (sorry).

Got myself a keitai in Japan. I love my new keitai. It's got an English-Japanese dictionary. Very very convenient :)

My phone's email is hueyichigo@softbank.ne.jp [huey being what everyone at KGU calls me, and ichigo being what everyone outside KGU calls me]

My number is 08031092394.... I don't think anyone will be so wu liao as to call me, but here it is just in case of an emergency or something.

You can email me and I can reply the email on my keitai. Isn't that cool or what. haha.

I'll be sleeping now. So, will only do the updating of today, yesterday, the day before, and the day day before tomorrow.

If that made sense...

P.S. Note to self: check out Misaki Park.

P.P.S. Note to self: remember to return Daryn (667 x 2) - 1000

No comments:

Post a Comment