Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Princess Princess - M

This song is fantastic. I love it so much.

Was watching a variety show this evening during dinner with the host family. It was a competition between groups... The groups had to sing in harmony. There was a group representing Soka University. They performed an excerpt from this song:



They didn't win, unfortunately. They got 92/100. But the last group got 95. Poor lead vocalist. The lead vocalist was damned かっこいい (kakkoii = cool) lah. They were all dressed in black suits and ties. And while awaiting for the results, the five of them sat in a way that I thought looked rather mafia-ish. でも、 めちゃ かっこいい I tell you! I swear! The lead vocalist especially. He had this pair of tinted glasses on... Arhhhhhhhhhhh, I cannot emphasize how かっこいい he was.. haha. Yuko agrees :)

The group was good. I like listening to tenors and bass harmonize. It's very soothing to the ears. I dislike it when sopranos, mezzos and altos are added cos I feel that their pitch is sometimes too high and sharp for my ears. The group that got 95 were all guys too... They were extremely powerful in harmonizing too. <3

I love Japanese variety shows. haha. Love them though I can't understand much of it. Not even 1%, except when they have kanji...

1 comment:

  1. hi huey... i like this song... tho i only understand a bit of it...

    ReplyDelete