Sunday, September 21, 2008

Keihan Railway Announcement

I stole this from a facebook wall on a discussion board about Keihan Railway...

次は、京橋。京橋です。忘れ物ないよ。左側と平が開きま
す。ご注意下さい。

haha, this is so... I don't know. If I read this after my stint here, I think I'd just cry. It reminds me so much of the Keihan Line and KGU. Everyday, I'd hear this. Haha. And the sentence that keeps playing in my mind everyday after I'm on Keihan Line is: ご注意下さい (pronounced: go chu i ku da sai). Haha. It just means what it means in Chinese.

Oh noes, 1 month isn't up and I'm already thinking of having left it.

I think this will seem like a total dream to me once SMU's last term (for me, yay) starts :(

***

My hair is so much longer now.. I wonder what Adrian will say when I go back to him next year. "So much hair, again?! I have to thin it again?!" haha.

1 comment:

  1. huey! I miss u so much... and I love ur japan posts and photos... I'm so excited just reading about ur trips... I wanna go there too... really hope I can do a year out there or something....

    ReplyDelete