Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ahaha.

I enjoyed myself too much in Tokyo.

Forgot I have a Japanese exam tomorrow.

*whoops*

Next week, I'll have: Lesson Test, Kanji Quiz, Vocab Quiz and Accounting Test. I can't afford to skip anymore Vocab quiz, since I've already skipped one. =(

Wah, I'm so gonna die, I swear...

I've still NOT started on my suicide research (presentation in less than 2 weeks), my Jap Buddhism paper (7-10 pages) and... most importantly, our Entrepreneurship class. I'm so gonna fail it. =(

***

We are counting down. There's about a little more than a month before school officially ends (20 Dec). We're left with 6 classes of Entrepreneurship, 6 classes of Jap Buddhism, 5 classes of Issues, 9 classes of RWJ, 14 classes of SPJ from next week onwards.

Time really passes so quickly! I can't believe we're already ending our school term! =X

And next year, I'll be back in Singapore, nua-ed and not ready to fight a 6.5 course term. and then, there's the important, "Work for Huey in Europe Fund". *ponders* Where to find a part-time job that can fit my super busy schedule? Just looking at my next term's schedule makes me wanna faint.. =( If I don't get my science module, I must go and appeal. *sighs* sianz....

kk. Dinner now, study immediately after.

***

I must be doing something right. Okaasan said to me today, "Please tell the CIE that if any KGU exchange students write that they are SGI and want homestay, I will accept them, be they girl or boy." [in my own words]

You have no idea how much that sentence means to me. Simply because, she told me that she didn't want girls as home stay kids after her 2 bad experiences with her ex girl-host-kids. So, for her to say that last bit, it shows something, doesn't it? [Should I even state the obvious? haha]

***

I keep telling Alex, "You're popular amongst girls." [he taught me the phrase in Japanese today, "あなたはもてります"] and it's true lah. Haha. Not that he appreciates all that attention. He's going to Tokyo next week and is accompanied by 4 girls. (ehem, ehem! 4 girls?!!!) So, he tried to persuade me to go to Tokyo again. Crazy ah! Tokyo twice in a month? It's enough to go there in November and then again in December lor. And if I go, it'd be 5 girls + a guy. So weird when I don't even know the other 4 girls.

***

Masayuki was so funny yesterday. He very excitedly told me, "Next Friday is my birthday!" haha. and I said, "yes, I know. And?" his face totally fell. Hahahahahaha. I remember his birthday is this month and I really need to go get him a present. *sighs* tomorrow, tomorrow. He said, "But that day I have part-time job." So I told him, "Tell them u don't want it cos its ur bday." He sadly replied, "This year is meaningless. Because I have no girlfriend."

-_________-|||

***

3 comments:

  1. Come back! No lah, i know you're happy there =).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe Alex needs you as a bodyguard. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Nat: Haha, You know me better =P

    To YK: I think so too. :P But I'm not strong enough to fight off 4 girls!!!

    ReplyDelete