Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Once again...

My dearest Jonny boy has shown how intelligent, team-playerish and God-like he is.

The SMU team won in the case competition in Ohio.

Congratulations Jonny boy (and, erm, gang, but then, I don't know your friends. haha).

And now, for your MA quiz.. :)

[I just HAVE to douse your enthusiasm, don't I? =P]

P.S. Daryn cut my hair today. I no longer look like a lost puppy. Woof. Don't miss my fringe a single bit.

P.P.S. I've been excited about Tokyo. The whole world knows where Im going :) And who the scarves are for :)

4 comments:

  1. oh and ur sink thing is very funny. why are you, like, the dishwasher there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha just read ur posts.

    1) im not godlike! i nearly wanted to quit!

    2) think you should eat more. come back den go on diet. woahahah.

    3) do you miss singapore?

    4) quite hard to know which posts we have commented on and you replied to. u should put a tagboard! woahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OBAMA WON!!!
    and i need a hair cut too :X


    <3
    im studying k ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Jon:

    1) God-like enough. Don't argue.

    2) I don't wanna have to go on a diet! Hahahaha. I'd just die if I step on the weighing machine and it says, "60kg" or worse, "65kg"...

    3) No, not really. Except for the weather, maybe. Not so much the food.

    4) I dont like tagboards lah. Cannot comment more than a few sentences. haha.

    5) I offer to help out with the dish-washing every night to make myself feel more welcomed. :)

    **

    Cher:
    I know Obama won. We were watching a video in class, then my prof (who was surfing the internet) cut in and said, "This will be of interest to you". I hope good days come soon. haha. And okay, STUDY HARD.

    ReplyDelete