Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm back

I'm back from my lovely weekend...

How strange. I felt sadder leaving Tokyo than I did leaving Singapore. How utterly, utterly, utterly strange. It defeats my ability to even try to understand it...

But anyways, I'm back... And no. I did not find chocolate-flavoured condoms or tiramisu-flavoured ones, Jon and Fy. Cher, you know I wouldn't recognize DBSK even if they were standing in front of me, so how can I take pictures of them??? =X AND.. Most importantly, I didn't check my blog comments or email (no distractions from my weekend of playing and eating) so, even if I had the heart to go hunt down those things, it'd have been a bit too late right? haha.

I did enjoy myself tremendously though. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Pictures will be uplaoded this weekend.

haha, apparently, my younger host kids missed me! No, they did not fall over to greet me lah. But according to Okaasan, they kept asking where I was, and when I'd be back. I'm missed! It helps soothe my sadness from leaving Tokyo just a little bit.

And Okaasan liked the peach wine omiyage. *phew* She looked so happy when I told her, "It's peach wine". BK suggested yokan from Toraya. It'd have been more high-class BUT unless they know what Toraya is, peach wine would sound more high class, right? Since yokan you can find in any 100yen shop.

I'm hungry. Sighs. [as always]

3 comments:

  1. no exotic condoms?? LOL

    DAMN!!
    but u saw any hot jap guys?? LOL


    <3

    winter fashion!! winter fashion!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Urgh. your blog rejected my first comment!

    In summary: Post pics! nownownow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Cher: No exotic condoms. Sad right? Erm, hot jap guys? Sure. But, there're hot jap guys in Osaka too what. Haha. Winter fashion, coming up. =)

    To YK: Haha, posted. :P

    ReplyDelete