Sunday, November 23, 2008

Howl's Moving Castle Main Theme Song

I'm back early from Arashiyama. Maybe I'll go again someday soon. I kinda think that Daryn should go there since it's so bloody famous lah. Anyways, I didn't get to the Monkey Park, nor the Sagano Romantic Train because a) it was raining after 3 hours, and b) the Romantic Train was fully booked till 4pm. =X Will upload pictures sometime soon. I've got fascinating pictures from wandering around Arashiyama and climbing up and down stairs. It's comparable to Mount Hiei's pictures too =)

Received an email in the inbox a few days ago by this professor asking me to take on Teaching Assistant-ship. I would love to, except that the course has nothing to do with what I'm doing leh. *sighs* My favourite psychology prof has left school already, so I can't ask to be her TA anymore. Sighs. I need the money, and I have the time (I THINK, even with 6.5 courses and an RA position). But I got no time to go and create my CV or get my academic transcripts. *sighs* Sianz. I hate all these paperwork stuff. =X Too bad Prof Yang isn't teaching next semester, else I'd do BP TA-ship under him.

I'm super stressed. And I really mean super stressed. I forgot my phone (as usual) and when I eventually got home, I received a call from paulina about my entrepreneurship course project. Seriously, if I even get a D+ on this, I'd die from happiness. I hate this course so much I cannot express my hatred coherently. It's such a mendokusai course. =( So ma fan, and incredibly boring except for the accounting bits.

And I've got a presentation this wednesday, with my research almost 70% done. Maybe I should skip entrepreneurship class tomorrow... *sighs*

***

I was at piano recital yesterday and this 2 ladies (friends of Okaasan) are going to play this song for my farewell party (held on the 23rd Dec).



It's such a beautiful song. It's called Promise of the World (世界の約束). I loved Howl's Moving Castle. I think I actually bought the VCD if I'm not mistaken. It's really a wonderful movie. =) I have "My Neighbour Totoro" (by the same director: Hayao Miyazaki) on my computer now. It came from Renee who sent me the entire file (4gb) through MSN on a Saturday morning when we had Technology and World Change class. It was amazingly fast, I swear. Within 1 hour, transfer was complete. Haha, because it's such a rare situation (that internet connection in SMU was so fast), I still keep it on my computer as memory. =)

P.S. OMG, I compared my pictures to my previous pictures when I just arrived. Okay, settled. I definitely have gained weight... =(

No comments:

Post a Comment