Sunday, November 23, 2008

*()$#&*%($&^)*$(#&%(*$%@!#_@

*()$#&*%($&^)*$(#&%(*$%@!#_@

GOD SAVE ME FROM NOISY CHILDREN AT HOME.

$(#)*%($&^*$(^&*@^$#((_(!)_!+!($)@*$(#

I want to finish my research and paper by today so I can be at peace with myself when I go explore Arashiyama tomorrow. BUT ($)#&%*$(@!_+#)@$&#(*^%&$*$)(# CHILDREN ARE DISTURBING ME. I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO SAY GET THE HELL OUT OF MY ROOM.

Seriously, Okaasan should have put a lock in my room. Apparently, she was very confused as to whether to put a lock or not because I wrote in my application form, "I'm most worried about the lack of privacy". But she didn't. *()$#&*%($^*$(&@*($@

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

I'm going crazy.

HELP MEEEEEEE...

P.S. I know the signs of stress. I start eating. A lot. Really, A LOT. I can sit in front of the computer and finish a whole packet of cornflakes (230g) within the first hour. I need my brain to control my eating habits, but when the brain goes to studying or writing research papers, there's nothing to control my mouth. =X This is so reminiscence of Singapore. I remember last term when I had 3 papers due in one week. It was a constant fight against the urge to eat. And I sat in front of the computer all the time, without doing anything but type and type and plan and type. AND EAT. Haha. Rama said he hopes I come back with C+s. It'd be a good experience for me. :P Personally, I think that'd be good for me too, because I'm such an over-achiever. It's called, LEARNING HOW TO RELAX. But, no lah. Cannot help it. *sighs*

No comments:

Post a Comment