Sunday, December 14, 2008

2 down, 1 to go. 1 down, 1 to go.

2 paper submitted, 1 presentation & business plan to go.

1 RWJ finals down (I didn't write too good an essay and had a careless mistake somewhere in my exam and my RWJ reading exam was not 10/10 cos of my stumbling over the kanji, but I won't do too badly overall, I think) and 1 SPJ finals to go! Only started studying RWJ last night at 9. Sighs. To be able to do the paper is already amazing given my state of grogginess... I slept enough, but was so... light-headed today. And it's super cold today too... =X

Note to self: Miss Lee, you're always reading too much into things, you idiot. Stop being so optimistic. [haha, this reminds me of the time when I told Daryn, "I'm optimistic" and then I went on to say, "I like to expect the worst to happen". She stared at me and said, "And... How is that optimistic?" Well, my heart is always optimistic, but my brain is practical. It knows the best way to negate disappointment is to expect the least... So, I can actually be both! =) haha, so there daryn!

Haha, FY called me a nippon-phile and a japan-phile. I can't exactly say I am. If I really was one, I'd be super into the various Jap cultural aspects. But, I still love Japan. =)

[/edit] studying relaxes me. Haha. doing project work stresses me out. Go figure.

1 comment:

  1. fighting!!!
    come back n plan our euro trip toghether :D
    a junior is gg to KG in jan!! wahahaha

    to cheer up~
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZkriKIyqEc

    a very cute song by mosquito man.
    (no tts not his real name)

    ReplyDelete