Thursday, December 4, 2008

Just a little... Just a little... Chotto Dake...

I know I asked for people to tell me what they wanted me to get for them from Japan.

But it gets to a point where people I don't care for ask me for things that are (easy to get but...) going to take up space in my luggage.

I know I'm being selfish.

But, I HAVE NO OBLIGATION TO PEOPLE WHOM I DO NOT HAVE MUCH INTERACTION WITH TO GET THEM WHAT THEY WANT JUST BECAUSE I'M IN JAPAN.

It's okay if XZ asks for Hello Kitty stuff (everytime I see hello kitty, I think of her). It's okay if Jia asks for me to get a parcel for her, since it's small and I don't mind doing stuff for her. It's okay if Cher asks me to buy Uniqlo stuff for her because we're good friends. It's okay if my parents ask me to get some stuff (which they rarely rarely ever do) because they are my parents. It's okay if I walk around and then see something and think, "Oh, XX would like that, or this would SO FIT YY." and buy stuff for that particular person, because I AM WILLING. [P.S. Teddy Bear, it was okay for you to ask me to get a hakama, cos then you were joking. And I still haven't found it :P at least not one that I am sure you'd like...]

But, when people I don't have much connections with make requests... I have the, "I don't want to" and "please go away" kinda feeling.

I ranted this to Daryn and she has the same problem.

I don't think I ask people to get me stuff when they are overseas (except Jonny boy, that one I remember). If I ever did, I'm sorry to have made such an unreasonable request.

*($#)&%*$(&#@()_($(#)*%(

I have more or less finished with my omiyage shopping list for my family members, friends and relatives. Don't care if you like it or not. It gets tiring thinking who'd like what.

I've got some of the strangest gifts for my friends. Hahahahahaha.

Don't worry, XZ. You got your hello kitty.

[/edit] I scared the crap (Daryn's favourite phrase, I think) out of myself. Thought I lost the ticket to get another train pass.. Thank Goodness. I knew it! I'm not so careless. I might get scolded by everyone for being scattered-brain, especially when it comes to misplacing my wallet and my other stuff, I'm not scattered brain when it comes to important important stuff like this (it's a savings of at least 100 dollars lah. I'd be crazy to lose it). Thank Goodness, the me from the past isn't so stupid. *phew* And it was in my wallet all along lah... haha. how dumb of me.

4 comments:

  1. *blinks* Socks... haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL
    im guilty of tt. i keep asking ppl to get things for me when they are overseas.

    -shifts feet guiltily-

    but at least i pay?

    LOL

    im dying for my fyp... haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..thanks..can't wait to see it =)

    anyway, hello kitty is not strange.lol

    ReplyDelete