Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's times like this that I'm glad I've got groupmates

I love PP.. She's sooooooooooo cute! =) hahaha...

Quote (from MSN):
when i was working with him and you guys were at the comp lab
he was trying to do the financials and he made it so simple, no loan, no sales growth. and he said mine is GARBAGE
and ignore his and working on my GARBAGE, i put loan compound interest rate that he couldn't do and the taxes and i made it balanced. i'm so glaad

I know no one would understand that... out of context... But if you're in my group, and knew what was going on, you'd understand why I found that so funny.

Oh, PP. You're so adorable! :) hehe. I love PP...

It's times like this, when you're working through the night... on a draft that your other group member sent which isn't up to your SMU standards (rolls my eyes), that you really appreciate having someone on MSN to solve problems with.

PP, Beg and Paulina are all online.

I really appreciate it...

No comments:

Post a Comment