Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Sayonara, Daryn

I sent Daryn off today. Stayed over at her homestay last night to pack stuff and everything. We've got really great and really interesting pictures from yesterday and today (especially that mad rush at the airport). Plus some act cute Kimono-wearing session...

I don't know why I'm crying... Maybe it's just everything. Everyone leaving, no one staying, everything falling apart, having to return to Singapore where there are horrible memories that I'd rather forget, people whom I don't want to see or think about... Reality check, whatever. Everything. JUST PLAIN EVERYTHING.

It only hit me today that I won't see Daryn for such a long time. I've been thinking about it, and I know it's gonna happen. Yet, the magnitude of it only hit me today when I wrote an email to her just now...

I swear, this is the one of the few times I'm crying in Japan.

Thou shalt not cry. Thou shalt be strong and carry on...

Or so I tell myself.

I'm getting a headache. Tomorrow have to wake up pretty early to go get YK from KIX. And also to pack tonight so that tomorrow will not be a mad rush...

1 comment:

  1. ... Everyone's leaving??? You mean everyone but us IS staying, and we were leaving??

    But part of loving your home and growing up is to endure the horrible memories instead of just running from your country because of them. T.T As tempting as it may be...

    If it's any consolation, your posts make me happy. XD Stupidly happy, really. I'm like, "She's crying for me! YAY!" and "OMG, I never thought I'd see the day someone would cry because they miss me, not because I yelled at them..."

    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete